A Sustainable Urban Mobility Plan aims to create a sustainable urban transport system by addressing – at
least – the following objectives:
• Ensure the accessibility offered by the transport system is available to all;
• Improve safety and security;
• Reduce air and noise pollution, greenhouse gas emissions and energy consumption;
• Improve the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of the transportation of persons and goods;
• Contribute to enhancing the attractiveness and quality of the urban environment and urban design.